Everyone is prone to developing thyroid problems due to age, diet, and stress. Thyroid conditions may also be healed with simple remedies. One of these great remedies includes this amazing gut-healing smoothie may visibly improve your thyroid health! A low thyroid diet or even a treatment plan for hyperthyroidism may be better optimized with this wonder smoothie.
Fill your gut with goodness with this probiotic rich breakfast smoothie!
A gut brimming with probiotics can boost your entire system. Make this smoothie and enjoy its benefits.
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- A dash black pepper
- 3 tbsp ginger finely chopped
- A small banana
- 1/4 c blueberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- t tsp hemp powder
- 1/4 c greek yogurt
- 1/4 c oats
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
Combine ingredients and spin in a blender until blended smooth. Add more liquid to make it creamier, or ice to make it chunkier.
- Peanut butter adds good fats to your diet
- Black pepper and turmeric are anti-inflammatory and help with absorption
- Fresh ginger is another wonderfully beneficial anti-inflammatory that pairs well with turmeric
- Banana is gentle on the stomach and is a good source of fiber that is easy to digest
- Chia seeds are also a good soluble fiber.
- Hemp powder is great because it’s a non-dairy source of protein, and has omega 3
- Greek yogurt provides probiotics
- Oats are a good gluten-free grain source
- Almond milk is a healthy non-dairy source of calcium
Watch this video on how to make this gut-healing smoothie that can improve your thyroid health:
This smoothie may be highly effective in helping you balance your thyroid hormone levels. Any natural remedy and pharmaceutical medication work best when consistently taken which is the same for this thyroid drink. Dr. Seeds’ Thyroid Support System is also a good way to optimize your thyroid health. To noticeably feel your thyroid problems fading, keep drinking this smoothie for your thyroid health!
Have you tried this smoothie before? Do you know any other smoothies great for your thyroid? Share your thoughts and experience with us in the comments below!
UP NEXT: 5 Best Fruits For Hypothyroidism